Milano Classy Heritage Home
Milan short term accommodation
A quiet and prestigious vacation rental in the center of Milan. We welcome you to this heritage building, you’ll step in to the history.. This spacious and bright apartment comes equipped with everything you need for a delightful stay, and it’s just a stone’s throw away from Milan’s most famous landmarks, the finest restaurants, shops, and attractions.
Short term accommodation in Milan city center. Fully Furnished apartment to rent for short stays: Up to 6 guests, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
Once lived in by the great architect Luigi Caccia Dominioni, famous for creating important architectural and urban projects right here in Milan, this house is located in a wonderful building enriched by frescoes, a beautiful communal garden, and a characteristic baroque marble doorway, where two Satyr guardians are sculpted alongside Adam and Eve supported by two dots riding on a sea lion with a mermaid tail. The fauns represent the fertility and vital force of nature. The base carries two inscriptions: at the feet of Eve “Aqua vivimus,” we live by water; at the feet of Adam “Ut vivas vigila,” watch to live. As you can see, from the entrance, you are stepping into a timeless place.
This short term accommodation in Milan City center is fully equipped and completely furnished to enjoy your stay.
What stands out about the house are the large windows that overlook the garden, creating a seamless connection between the indoor and outdoor spaces.
The house accommodates up to 6 guests and features
- A spacious living area intelligently designed to be divided into three rooms, with the central area serving as a lounge while the side parts can be used as 2 additional bedrooms (one with a single bed, the other one with a double sofa bed).
- The master bedroom has a double bed
- Another bedroom has a single bed
- A cozy fully equipped kitchen with small balcony
- 1 bathroom with shower (between kitchen and the single bedroom)
- 1 full bathroom with bathtub next to the master bedroom
Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, Milano Classy Heritage Home is the perfect catation rental to call home. Book your stay today and experience the best that this vibrant city has to offer
A historical neighborhood
This vacation rental is an oasis of peace in the heart of Milan. Within walking distance, you will find many of Milan’s most famous attractions, its best restaurants, shops and places of cultural interest.
The building is adjacent to the historic Guastalla Gardens (from which the neighborhood also takes its name), located between the University of Milan, the Ospedale Maggiore and the central synagogue.
The district hosts the Palace of Justice, Villa Necchi Campiglio (an art deco jewel), part of the Quadrilatero del Silenzio formed by via Mozart, via Vivaio, via Serbelloni and via Cappuccini, where you can admire the flamingos of Villa Invernizzi and the Wildt’s ear.
We suggest you take a trip to via Orti, full of trattorias and bakeries where you can delight your palate.
This Milan short-term accommodation is well served by public transport such as buses and trams, whose stops are located adjacent to the building.
- Subway : 600 MT – M3 CROCETTA STOP, YELLOW LINE
- Subway : 650 MT – M1 SAN BABILA STOP, RED LINE
- 200 MT – BUS N 65 E 94 Via F.Sforza
- 150 MT – BUS 65 AND 84 L. AUGUSTO AND PORTA VITTORIA
BY CAR: San Barnaba garage 100 MT FROM HOME / POSSIBILITY OF CHARGE ELECTRIC CARS
POSSIBILITY OF RENTAL SCOOTERS AND BIKES IN THE SQUARE
Via della Guastalla, Milano
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
4.5 € per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 14 days prior to arrival the booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 14 and 7 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
MID-TERM RENTALS : We require a 30-day notice
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.