Milano Lush Contemporary Flat
Accommodation in Milan, Italy: Enjoy our 3 BD Flat
This apartment for short-term rental in Milan, Italy, exudes all the charm of Milanese design, with its bright, stylish, spacious, comfortable and modern atmospheres. A true space with soul, exceptionally wide and lovely house inspires a feeling of well-being. Whether your traveling for business or leisure, if you are looking for a quality flat, look no further!
Bright and contemporary 3-bedroom flat for short-term rental. A wonderful temporary accommodation in Milan, Italy central district, up to 6 guests.
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
Indulge in a peaceful stay at this charming 3-bedroom, this modern short-term rental flat in Milan is nicely decorated and the result is exuberant comfort with elegant style.
A private retreat set in a peaceful location, excellent transportation to all major Milan attractions, it is conveniently close to everything.
Our Lush Contemporary Flat is on the 6th floor of a building with lift and daily doorman. It’s fully furnished, providing you with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- A wide living area with big windows, overlooking a quiet square.
In the living there is a comfy sofa and additional armchairs for guests to use, a TV, a rustic dining table for 8 and an oriental style sideboard
- The well-equipped kitchen is ready to cater to your culinary needs
- A little studio with bookshelves and a table allows you to work quietly if needed.
- 1 bedroom has a double bed and a spacious walk-in closet.
- 1 bedroom has two single beds and a very big closet to put all of your stuff.
- 1 bedroom has a French bed, a closet and a sofa that, according to your need it could convert in a single bed
- 1 full bathroom has a relaxing bathtub that can be used as a shower thanks to the glass around.
- 1 full bathroom between 2 bedrooms has a shower
- a laundry area
Welcome to this incredibly cozy home where you can truly feel at home. Enjoy the serenity this large property has to offer.
A quiet neighborhood
This contemporary flat for rent in Milan offers an excellent accommodation choice with convenient access to the city’s extensive range of attractions.
- Explore charming areas like Corso Vercelli one of the famous shopping streets of Milan – 10 minutes walking
- Santa Maria delle Grazie, home to the famous Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci > Click here for the tickets
- How about visiting a museum, and not just any museum, but the one dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci > Click here to take a look
- Another delightful route includes the Navigli area, the picturesque canals of Milan
For a convenient bus option, Via Washington or Piazza Vesuvio, just a 2-minute walk from the apartment, provides easy access to the center, with a fast track bus line
Less than a kilometer away you will find the Subway Station Sant’Agostino (M2 Green line) that in a few stops will brings you to Cairoli, Sforza Castle.
Piazzale Giovanni De Agostini, Milano
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.