Milano City Design Apartment
Milan Short-Term Apartment with 3 bedrooms, terrace, City center
A spacious, beautiful and modern vacation rental in Milan. This amazing apartment with a terrace to rent for short periods in Milan it’s just perfect for business stays or family vacation. The apartment is right in the heart of Milan, on a quiet street, just few steps away from Sant’Ambrogio, Sant’Agostino, Darsena, Navigli.
Milan Short-Term Apartment with 3 bedrooms and terrace, modern design, right in the City center of Milan, Italy.
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
If you are looking for a modern vacation rental in Milan, look no further.
The apartment is fully furnished, ensuring that you will experience absolute comfort in a sophisticated environment enriched with unique details, it’s full of sunlight and contemporary art accessories, and thoughtfully designed spaces that truly make a difference.
The short-term apartment is on 2 levels
ON THE FIRST LEVEL :
- A wide living area
- A cozy and furnished terrace
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A laundry area
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single bed each one and wardrobes
- 1 full bathroom with shower
ON THE UPPER FLOOR :
- A nice studio with bookshelf
- small balconies
- The master bedroom with double bed
- A full bathroom with bathtub and shower
Milano City Design Apartment is perfect to rent for short periods for business travelers, colleagues, or families looking for a modern, high-end residence. Whether you’re visiting Milan for work or leisure, you’ll find this space to be the ideal retreat in the heart of the city
A good neighborhood
This marvellous vacation rental in Milan, with 3 bedrooms and a terrace it is located in a very quiet street right in the heart of Milan. (Area C – pay zone )
You will be just a few steps away from some of the major tourist attractions and most renowned streets of the city.
The Science and Technology Museum, Leonardo da Vinci, is only few steps away from the house.
In less than 10 minutes you can reach Santa Maria delle Grazie Church, right in the heart of Milan, where you can admire Leonardo DaVinci’s Cenacolo (The Last Supper).
We also suggest you visit the Triennale di Milano, (and enjoy the amazing Parco Sempione), an institution for the Italian Design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, fashion and audio-visual production, that hosts permanent and temporary exhibitions.
The suggestive Porta Ticinese (5 minutes walkind distance), Darsena and Navigli, are all quite famous for the “movida milanese” (night life and good restaurants).
The house is fully served and well connected with the historical city centre and the main places of interest.
In fact, it is only 3 minutes on foot from
- Sant’Ambrogio (Metro MM3 green line)
- Sant’Agostino (MM3 – only few stops away from Duomo, the historical centre)
- Many other public transportation options such as PORTA GENOVA Train station
Via Anco Marzio, Milano
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.