Milano City Groovy Apartment
1 bedroom apartment in Milan Porta Romana, Short-term rentals
A contemporary, tastefully furnished home for short-term rent in one of Milan’s most sought-after areas, Porta Romana. This one bedroom apartment offers peaceful place in the heart of the city. Everything you need is conveniently close, ensuring a seamless experience.
1 bedroom apartment in Milan Porta Romana; fully furnished home for short term rentals, ideal place for couples, leisure or business stays. Fits 4 people.
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
Milano Groovy apartment enjoys an excellent location; the surrounding streets boast many shops, bars, and restaurants, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a centrally located and fully equipped one-bedroom apartment in Milan.
This short-term rental is equipped with every comfort (it even has two bathrooms) ; the elements and furnishings contribute to a pleasant sense of cleanliness and order, converting every space into a modern and functional environment.
The one bedroom apartment in Milan is on the 1st floor (with lift) of a quiet building. The apartment is located inside a nice courtyard and there is the daily porter.
- The living area has a comfortable sofa (which converts into a double bed) in front of the Smart TV, while a large dining table that can also be used for working on it, make this part of the house very welcoming and functional.
- The kitchen, with balcony, is fully equipped with everything you need (stove, oven, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, Nespresso, moka ..) to prepare everything you want.
- 1 full bathroom with shower next to the living (For those who prefer to sleep in the living room)
- full bathroom with shower next to the bedroom
- The master bedroom with a comfy double bed (with memory mattress), a large wardrobe, a TV
- In the corridor leading to the sleeping area, there is a wardrobe and the washing machine.
This 1 bedroom apartment for short term rental is really a precious place in the city of Milan, welcoming, elegant, perfect for couples or singles, for business travels or leisure trips.
About the neighborhood
Porta Romana is a district in the city center and this short-term 1 bedroom apartment enjoys an excellent location, in fact we are in the beating heart of Milan, just a few minutes’ walk from everything.
The house is located exactly between Porta Romana and Crocetta. The streets surrounding the apartment have shops, bars and restaurants of all kinds.
Important places such as less than 10 minutes walking distance are:
- the Court of Milan
- Palace of Justice
- the Conservatory
- the Policlinico Ospedale Maggiore
- the University of Studies in via Festa del Perdono
- Bocconi University
- Teatro Franco Parenti
Immerse yourself in the true essence of Milan.
Porta Romana is a district in the city center, just a delightful 10 minutes walking along renowned streets with boutiques and famous stores for shopping and design. You can reach iconic landmarks like the Duomo Square, Alla Scala theater, Montenapoleone fashion street, museums, and much more.
This neighborhood offers a fantastic mix of locals, tourists, families, and businesses, creating an inviting atmosphere.
Conveniently connected to the main places, the apartment is less than 5 minutes from:
- subway station (Crocetta and Porta Romana, yellow metro line M3), allowing you to easily reach every place
- numerous bus and tram stops right outside, allowing easy access to all the city’s points of interest
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, Milan
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.