Milano Stylish Central Loft
Milan Vacation Rental – Loft with private garden, 3 BDR, 8 people
The house is completely furnished and it is also an excellent choice for quality living when you need a home away from home. Milano Stylish Central Loft is a fresh and contemporary place to chill after city craziness. The owner had keen eyes for design, a real dream house, wide, bright and unique in its style, rich in cozy details and tasteful elements all-surrounding.
Milan Vacation rental – Loft for short term rental in Milan, with private garden. Whether you come for work or pleasure, or a little bit of both, this stylish apartment is a great space to enjoy a great experience.
Take a look to our Airbnb Milan profile 😉
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
If you are looking for a vacation rental with outdoor space in Milan, with modern and well-lit environments, tastefully furnished, then this is the apartment for you. Furthermore, living in such high-quality spaces during your stay in Milan will make a difference in enjoying the city to the fullest. The apartment is conveniently located just a few blocks from Central Station and Piazzale Loreto, which is one of the bustling shopping areas in the city.
Milano Stylish Loft has 2 levels and accommodates up to 8 guests.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR :
- Private garden ( 30 SMT)
- Living area
- Fully equipped Open plan kitchen
- 1 bathroom with sanitary and washing machine
- A part of the living has a few steps to reach the Tv area with a double sofa bed
ON THE 1st FLOOR (The upper floor is accessible by few stairs):
- 1 bedroom with doulble bed with en-suite bathroom with shower and a big walk-in closet
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, a closet and a desk for work
- 1 bedroom with a french bed
- 1 full bathroom with shower and bathtub between the 2 bedrooms
> IMPORTANT > The loft is equipped with cooling system for the summer and underfloor heating for the winter.
This short-term rental, Milano Stylish Loft, is a cozy accommodation that will welcome you and has all the amenities and comfort you could hope for your stay in Milan.
Immerse yourself in luxury and comfort at our exquisite vacation rental – a perfect blend of modern elegance and homely warmth. With spacious interiors, stylish decor, and the capacity to host up to 8 guests, this is not just a place to stay; it’s a destination where every moment becomes a cherished memory.
A quiet neighborhood
In appearance, from the map, it might seem like the house is far from everything, but fear not! In no time, you can reach every fascinating corner of the city: from the Duomo Square to the RhoFieraMilano (for those here for events). And guess what? Thanks to the proximity to the station, you can even plan day trips to Lake Como, Garda, or venture out to explore Verona and Venice (just a mere 2 and a half hours away). The magic is that it seems distant, but it’s all within reach, or rather, within walking distance!
Situated on a quiet and low-traffic street, the accommodation to rent in Milan is conveniently close to all amenities, including public transportation and services such as restaurants, bars, supermarkets, bakeries, and pharmacies.
Corso Buenos Aires, one of the most famous shopping streets of Milan is 500 meters away from the house. Suggestive during the Christmas season and during the Milan Fashion Weeks.
The short term rental in Milan is connected to the city center and the main attractions.
- 6 minutes; The closest subway is Sondrio – Yellow line M3 (it leads directly into the Duomo) and Pasteur – Red line M1 (it leads directly into the Duomo)
- 10 minutes walk from Central Station (MM2 yellow line and MM3 green line)
- 10 minutes walk from Piazzale Loreto (MM1 red line subway – in a few stops you reach the Duomo, the historic center)
- Many tram and bus stops are also close and located in the area
In Milan, there are endless activities and tours to experience. Here are some of our suggestions
- Triennale di Milano, an Italian institution for Design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, fashion and audiovisual production, which hosts permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Via Critoforo Gluck, Milan
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.